A secure, offline Virtual Currency storage solution.
Custom designed paper wallets based on open source cryptocurrency wallet generators.
Featured Paper Wallets
What is a Vircurvault?
- A SECURE, OFFLINE Paper Wallet.
- Laminate for EXTRA Protection.
- EASY ACCESS Public Key on Outside.
- SECURE Private Key SEALED Inside.
- QR Codes for easy mobile wallet usage.
- ACCEPT Virtual Currency Anytime, Anywhere!
How Does it Work?
- Generated and printed offline.
- Avoid cryptocurrency theft.
- Easily accept payments.
- Private key is sealed inside.
- No additional software required.
- Redeem key by cutting lamination.
How Do I Get a One?
- Follow our recipe below (Now Free!).
- Choose one of our custom wallet designs.
- Generate your wallet keys.
- Print it out on an OFFLINE printer.
- Fold it to secure the private key.
- Laminate it for additional protection.
Are you afraid of storing your Bitcoins, or other virtual currencies in an online wallet or an exchange? You should be! Users of some very popular online wallets and exchanges have either lost all of their coins, or are unable to access their coins at this time. Using a locally installed client is a much safer place than storing your Bitcoins online, but only as secure as your computer security is. Storing coins locally still isn't a 100% secure option given more and more malicious software is targeting Bitcoin users and in some cases stealing their wallets. Brain wallets definitely aren't safe either, as they can be brute-force hacked with enough GPU processing power in a matter of hours possibly.
We did the research, and the safest way by far currently to store your Bitcoin and other virtual currency is in a paper wallet or hardware wallet offline. A Vircurvault is never online, so you don't have to worry about losing your precious coins to hackers, malicious software, or malicious website owners. Your coins are also protected, as each Vircurvault is laminated for extra protection from everyday use, and moisture damage. I'm still carrying the first Vircurvault created in my wallet to his day. It is designed to fit inside of a credit card slot in your wallet to allow you to accept Bitcoin or other Virtual Currency anytime, anywhere. View our Vircurvault help section on how to get your coins off your wallet.